Empowered Leader: Leading by ExampleSucceed at work. Succeed at life. YOUR way.
Are you ready to banish the overwhelm, and design a life that works for you?
Being a leader is hard. Being a leader both at work and at home is exponentially harder.
We are leaders at work. We are leaders at home. It can be overwhelming, lonely, and just plain hard to manage it all in a way that works for us and our families.
We’ve all been there…
- You fit in two full-time jobs. You are entrepreneurial and career driven on one hand, and a mom who cares intensely for your family on the other. Is there room for both? And, is there anything left over for at the end for you?
- You feel guilty and distracted while working, and you feel irritable and that you aren’t giving your best to your family. There has to be a better way!
- At the worst of times you find yourself tearfully eating ice cream on the kitchen floor; feeling like today, you might be the worst mom in the world.
- The thoughts are constantly swirling. I need to do that. I should be doing this. Should I say yes or no to doing that? The thoughts prevent you from focusing, and so you get little of it done.
- The hardest question to answer is, “What do you want out of life?” You’ve lost touch with yourself, and what brings YOU passion and happiness.
Good news: YOUR INSTINCTS ARE RIGHT. There is a better way!
This program will help you banish the overwhelm and design a life that works for you.
Are you ready to make a change?
Let’s do it! What if instead…
- You designed a life that works for you, your family, and YOUR priorities.
- You removed the limits on yourself, were able to explore options that could be considered ‘outside the box’ but that work perfectly for you.
- You re-discovered who are are, what lights you up, and brings you happiness.
- You committed to building a life with no regrets, no guilt and unlimited possibility. You broke through barriers, including the money constraints, and found a way to re-discover your dreams, and then make them a reality.
- You have a plan in place that allows you to understand your unique priorities, and be fully present in the places you intentionally choose to be.
- You no longer felt encumbered and overwhelmed with tasks to complete. You now move through life knowing that you are in exactly the right place, at the right time, doing what you should be doing.
“If you are always trying to be normal,
you will never know how amazing you can be.”
~ Maya Angelou
The Empowered Leader Program
It’s time to take the reins and build a plan that works for you.
This coaching is part business coaching, part life coaching, and part Mom coaching. Your body and mind cannot be divided into distinct parts and neither should your coaching.
Throughout this 3-month coaching program we will focus on creating a vision for your ideal life. We will understand and tap into your strengths, rediscover your passions, and 1-by-1 knock down any roadblocks in your path to your ideal life, career, and family.
The program includes…
Six individual coaching sessions.
We will meet bi-weekly or monthly – your choice. You get individualized 1-on-1 attention, and because of that we can customize the content for your unique needs.
Accountability towards your goals.
We all need a little external accountability from time to time to achieve our goals. Your coach is your partner in success with a tough-minded and warm-hearted approach that will keep you moving forward.
Six learning modules with content, exercises, and implementation guides.
The learning modules comprise the framework of success. They are also yours to keep, to refer back to and to keep learning and growing from.
- Finding you, and crafting your vision.
- Discovering and applying your strengths at work and home.
- Work and business optimization.
- Home and family optimization.
- Getting time on your side.
- Mindfulness and presence.
- Setting boundaries and delegating responsibilities.
- Your financing strategy, and money mindset.
- Leading by example.
Access to your coach in between sessions and after your coaching program.
Sometimes you need someone in the moment, so we give you access to your coach via text or email to help you break through any immediate challenges, and maintain momentum throughout the program and immediately after.
Every great leader needs a great coach!
We will meet on Zoom for 1-hour every other week* where we will work on establishing a clear vision for your work, life and family. In each session we will cover new material, work through roadblocks, and develop a customized action plan for you. The frequency of working 1-on-1 with a coach will ensure accountability to your goals and your plan.
After each session you will get access to a new learning module with optional reading material, exercises and implementation guides to support you during the program and into the future.
A Powerful Outcome
By the time we are finished our coaching sessions, you will feel lighter, more focused, and more in control at the office and at home.
You will have rediscovered your strengths, passions and the things that bring you alive, and you will be leading by example!
*Note: some clients prefer to meet monthly to allow for more implementation time in between sessions.
Have more questions? Book a 30-minute introduction or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are just 3-months away from banishing the
overwhelm and living a life of your dreams.
Are you ready to get started?
Meet Your Coach
Hi – I’m Lisa! I am a Mom of two boys, ages 8 and 10, a ‘retired’ corporate executive from the wealth management industry, an experienced business coach, and a co-founder of Empowered 4 Growth.
By coaching many business owners and women who are seeking a better approach to balancing business and life, and my experience as a mom, I have come to realize how easy it is to lose ourselves. Without even realizing it, we get wrapped up in the expectations of others, whether that be nameless social media, friends and family, or societal pressures. As a result, we aren’t creating a path that has meaning for us – a path that honours our unique values, priorities and strengths!
I am an International Coach Federation certified coach with many years of experience. I am your champion, making space for YOU with a no-nonsense, no-excuses approach. Whether we are breaking down your next moves for your business and career or bringing organized leadership into your house we will get it done in a way that honors your uniqueness.
Have questions? Email me at email@example.com
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Lisa couldn’t have come into my life at a better time!
I began our sessions feeling overwhelmed, unorganized, and very unsure where to start. Through thoughtful questioning, Lisa helped me to rank my priorities, align my list with the school values, and come up with a solid plan with accountability checks in place.
Lisa’s non-judgemental approach helped me stay true to my feelings, thoughts, and realistic plans. She knew which questions to ask in order to go deeper into a topic that I was maybe shying away from. She has that hard to find combination of warm-hearted and tough-minded that made our sessions so powerful for me.